Sunday, July 29, 2012

FINALLY THE BATHROOM IS FINISHED!!
The tear out started the end of February and five months later......a new bathroom.  How do those TV shows do a new bathroom in a week?!  What a boost to have this major project finished.  Especially since they are starting the new bedroom addition this week.  Here are the pictures but it was hard to get good photos because of the small area and all those walls.  I need a fish eye lens for my camera.


If you walk in from the hall there is a powder room part of the bath with a sink and toilet and then you walk into the main bath with the shower and sink area. 
 This a picture of the shower and sink area.



This is the powder room part.  Both rooms have old mirrors
 that we used to have in the Maryland house. 




This is the floor that Mike put in.  He also tiled the shower stall and bench,
 painted, wall papered, and and built the radiator cover.  What a man!!
I was the go-for. 


The doors are original to the house so you have to have a key to lock the door.
I use it too.  One of the workmen almost walked in on me when I hadn't locked it. 
 Now I remember!!

Light Fixture 
Wall paper


Tall cabinet behind door.



Curtain Fabric

Radiator cover

Have a great week.   
Valerie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment